A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser whenever you visit a web page. Its purpose is to allow the web to remember your previous visits when you return to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to both your profile and your needs, without cookies the services offered by any page will be notably diminished. If you require more information about cookies, what they store and how to eliminate or disable them, etc. please visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session Cookies: these cookies guarantee that those users that write commentaries on the blog are human beings, rather than automated applications. Their purpose is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies so that they can draw up statistics regarding traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the treatment of your information by Google. Consequently, in order to exercise any right in this sense you will need to contact Google directly.
- Social Networks: Each network uses its own cookies, which allow you to click on buttons of the “Like” or “Share” type.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or eliminate this website’s cookies. These actions will have to be carried out in different ways, depending on the browser that you happen to be using. Here you will find a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives will be responsible for either the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies that followed by any of the third-parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and it is directly through them that the right to eliminate or disable such cookies must be exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee whether the handling of cookies by the said browsers is correct or incorrect.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser will not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with any third parties, except in those cases where such is necessary with regard to the functioning of the system, or when the law makes it mandatory. According to Google they do not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in line with the European Guideline. You can consult detailed information in this respect at this link. If you require more information about the use that Google makes of their cookies we attach this other link.
- In case of whatsoever doubt or query regarding the present cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact section.